Stay on our estate between charm and a change of scenery in the heart of the vineyard
The Château de Bellefontaine offers you its 19th century mansion , renovated and tastefully decorated, on a 50 ha wine- growing property , in the heart of the Petite Camargue .
A true haven of peace overlooking the ponds , between vineyards and scrubland , this old mansion will be conducive to magical moments of conviviality and tranquility.
Its private heated swimming pool as well as its pool house overlooking the park, the vineyard and the ponds, its unmissable petanque ground shaded under the plane trees, lulled by the song of the cicadas, its relaxation area with its jacuzzi opening onto a terrace surrounded by its park trees will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
Possibility to rent the domain in its entirety with reception cellar for all events.
Gîte of 350 m2, for 14 people. Inside, the furniture with a contemporary design harmonizes with the very authentic character of the residence. The house offers generous spaces , consisting of 5 master suites , one of which is on the ground floor, each with private bathroom and sanitary facilities, a child's bedroom with private sanitary facilities, a large kitchen with direct access to the terraces, dining room , living room with fireplace, games room for children, reading area.
Sleeping : 3 beds 180 cm + 9 beds 90 cm or 2 beds 180 cm.
Wooded park , 2 large terraces , private heated swimming pool 9 mx 4 m, open from April to October, with covered terrace , garden furniture and pool house , private spa in an adjoining room, pétanque court .
|Prices in Euro from||Min||Max|
|2023 - Weekly rate||€2,825||€6,300|
- Host languages : French, English, Spanish.
- Equipment : plancha, garden, courtyard, terraces, garden furniture, private heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, pétanque court, ping-pong table, car park.
- Comfort : wifi, air conditioning, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, sheets and towels included, television, American fridge, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, fruit press, toaster, high chair.
- payment methods : credit card, cash, transfers.
- Bellefontaine Castle, route de Franquevaux, 30640 Beauvoisin
- +33 (0)4 34 03 04 04
- +33 (0)6 44 52 35 84