The Tourist Office Coeur de Petite Camargue is in the process of being classified in “catégorie III”
It belongs to the network of Tourist Offices of France and is committed to:
• Make available a reception area and information area easily accessible.
• Facilitate your steps.
• Offer you furniture to sit down.
• Inform you for free about the local tourist offer.
• Offer you free access to wifi.
• Post and broadcast opening periods in at least one foreign language.
• Be open at least 120 days a year, Saturday and Sunday included in tourist or animation period.
• Answer all year to your mails.
• Ensure a permanent reception service held by staff practicing at least one foreign language.
• Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides in paper form.
• Give you access to its bilingual website.
• Circulate its tourist information also in print medium translated into at least one foreign language related to : all classified tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, address details, email address, website address, contact details telephone numbers, the classification level; monuments and cultural, natural or leisure activities sites, which may indicated prices, periods and opening hours to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact information; events and animations; emergency phone numbers.
• Update annually its tourist information.
• Put outside emergency phone numbers.
• Process your claims and measure your satisfaction.
• Put at your disposal reception staff.
• Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourism offer.
• Update data on the tourism offer of its geographical area of intervention.