In the heart of a wine estate located in Costières de Nîmes
Between the Camargue and Provence , halfway between Nîmes and the beaches , our magnificent 13th century wine estate is surrounded by vineyards , olive trees and pines . This winegrower's cottage, stone house of charm and character was completely renovated in 2010.
Gîte on one level , 60 m2, for 4 people . Semi-detached with the owner's accommodation comprising: a living room-kitchen, a living room, 2 bedrooms , a bedroom with a 140 cm bed, a bedroom with two 90 cm beds, a shower room with wc, land, outdoor space not overlooked screwed, sheets and bathroom and household linen provided, fenced private swimming pool 9m x 4m, open from May 10 to September 30, pets not allowed. For a weekend rental contact the owner directly. Tourist tax extra. Mountain bike rental 5km away.
|Prices in Euro from||Min||Max|
|2023 - Weekly rate||830 €||€1,730|
- Host languages : French, English, Spanish.
- Equipment : barbecue, garden, courtyard, garden furniture, swimming pool, car park.
- Comfort : air conditioning, wifi, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, sheets included, cot.
- payment methods : credit card, checks, cash.
- Château Beaubois - 30640 FRANQUEVAUX
- +33 (0)4 66 73 30 59
- +33 (0)6 15 90 11 72